Monday, April 13, 2009

Treatment Nick Rice

Title -Red - break me down

I did the 1st min of the song Red break me down. I think this song was good to do the lyric material gave me alot of ideas to do for this project. I feel this is powerful song so I think the simple text worked well with it.


analysis
I wanted to do more to my project, but issues with my computer and AE have limited me on putting more into it i wanted to do more in the animation and effects.
I made a layer for each word except for the words break me down. So in total i had about 74 layers and my dvd menu is a different color. This was due to my comp issues. I made my menu at home while my actual video was done here, so the color was off.

Conclusions
I am happy with it but i would definintely do more if time and technology aloud me

8 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS SONG! I can't wait until Red comes in concert. I like how the nothingness and shine change colors. Good job sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. great movement of letters and words
    great sound

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice job animating the text. I like how it broke apart when the song said break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! Good animations and timing. I think you could have made a better background though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good!
    1. Great animation! Very professional!
    2. Great music choice!
    3. Very clean!

    Suggestions:
    1. Maybe you could add more images.
    2. Maybe you could use more effects.
    3. Maybe you could use more blending modes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good timing
    Some good effects
    I like the song

    could have had some more movement

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a lil glitchy but i think that was due to the quality when i rendered it

    ReplyDelete