Monday, April 13, 2009

Project 4 (Kinetic Typography)

Title: Wicked
Research: I use Yahoo images to obtain my pictures
Treatment: When this project was asigned I knew what song I wanted to use. The question was how did I want it to look. So I messed around with a couple of diffrent looks before I settled on the final one.
Analysis: I had fun with this project once I figured out where all the tools were in the program. This is definately something I would like to continue to do in the future.
Conclusion: Looking back on the project my biggest complaint is the RAM Preview. What a pain in the Butt! My eyes got so tired of looking at the completed area's when I was working further into the project. When you're working in Premier at least you can scrub only the area you want to work in. Also, with the audio file I should have added silence to the end to make the fade out transition much better. Other than those to issues I am very pleased with my project.

6 comments:

  1. Good job. I liked the animations that you used on the text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the pictures in there, it felt like i was watching a karaoke video. The animation was okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear Wicked is coming to Indy very soon. I really want to see it! I liked it sir. Good background

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work. some of words blurred. nice song choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice images in the background. Nice job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good:
    1. Nice use of images.
    2. Interesting music choice.
    3. Good text animation.

    Suggestions:
    1. You could try varying the fonts.
    2. You could experiment with the camera.
    3. You could add more effects.

    ReplyDelete